- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Belfast Central.
Opening Times (Restaurant)
- Monday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 13:00 - 19:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hi Park.
- The car park is located off the High Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played through out the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is low.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the rear of the restaurant.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2.
- The lift is 9m (29ft 6in) from accessible entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 100cm (4ft 7in x 3ft 3in).
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is low.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- This accessible toilet is approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located on the first floor.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 210cm x 180cm (6ft 11in x 5ft 11in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located adjacent to the seating area.
- The female toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located adjacent to the seating area.
- The male toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are low.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.