- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Central Railway.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Opening Times (Winter)
- Monday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Thursday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Friday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Saturday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday 07:30 - 16:30.
Opening Times (Summer)
- Monday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Saturday 07:30 - 22:00.
- Sunday 07:30 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked standard parking on Clonduff Drive opposite the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance Gate)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right as you face the playground.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 113cm (3ft 8in).
Level Change (Main Entrance Gate)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The playground has a enclosed fence around the perimeter. Upon entering the playground the surface is tarmac, with soft mat landing areas around the play equipment. The play equipment is suitable for various ages. There are park benches around the play area, with a seat height of 54cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.