- The Comber Greenway is a 7 miles traffic free cycle route from Belfast to Comber, which is part of the national cycle network. Pedestrians are welcome to use the route.
- There is no parking along the route.
- The Cycleway runs from Central Belfast to Comber.
- The Cycle Route starts next to the Lagan Weir in Belfast and goes through to East Belfast, Dundonald and finishes in Comber.
- The path has a tarmac surface throughout and there are some easy and moderate slopes along the route.
- There are 19 access points along the route. There is stepped access at the access point on North Road in East Belfast but there is a wheeling ramp for cyclists.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.