- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information of a refurbishment. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Adelaide.
- Monday 07:30 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 16:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 16:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 16:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday 09:30 - 16:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Lisburn Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 109cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Lisburn Road)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 41cm (1ft 4in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is sandwiches and salads.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.