- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Finaghy.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Edenderry Village.
- There is not level access into the venue.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path leading to the play area.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is a heavy gate, 110cm wide that opens towards you to enter the play area. The play area surface is tarmac with soft mat landing areas around the play equipment. Within the play area there are bench seating and two picnic tables. The picnic tables are 72cm high.
- To the right of the play area is a small grassed football pitch for public use.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.