- This car park is open 24 hours per day and has Blue Badge parking bays, standard parking bays, family parking bays and an electric vehicle charging point.
- It can be accessed via a footpath from Kingsway or via the vehicular entrance on Glenburn Road.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located on Glenburn Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 500cm (9ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 22m (24yd 2in) from the pedestrian access point.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 23m (25yd 6in) from the pedestrian access point.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Access)
- This information is for the entrance located on Kingsway.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- Bench seating is available outside the access point.
Level Change (Pedestrian Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.