- Services / facilities within the grounds include a pavilion and four football pitches.
- The pavilion was closed at the time of the survey (October 2016).
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Botanic.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Church Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 600cm (11ft 6in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the pavilion.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 23m (25yd 6in) from the pavilion.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Level Change (Pavilion - Football Pitches)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading down to the pitches from the fenced off pavilion enclosure.
- There is/are 6 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Car Park - Football Pitches
- There is a 3 metre wide vehicular access point onto the grass surface from the right hand side of the car park.
- The surface just beyond the access point is very uneven due to potholes.
- Alternative access from the front of the car park is over a kerb and a sloped grass bank.
- There are no accessible toilet facilities outside of the pavilion.
- There are no standard toilet facilities outside of the pavilion.