- This service is open 24 hours.
- Chargeable hours are Monday to Saturday 08.00 - 21.00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Great Victoria Street.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Vehicle and Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Hope Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The width of the opening here is 600cm.
Level Change (Vehicle and Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located on Hope Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is 1 pay point in the centre of the car park, which is 12m from the entrance.
- Parking fees are £1.20 per hour or part thereof (£1.80 per hour after 4 hours), with a maximum charge of £13.80.
Electric Charge Points
- Within the car park to the right as you enter are 2 electrical parking charge points for electric vehicles. Charges apply for use of the electric points.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.