- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Adelaide.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 13:00 - 14:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 500cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 27m (29yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is / are single (with an unlocked extension leaf).
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the store.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.