- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Botanic.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- Capacity is capped at 8 people.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 04:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 04:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 01:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Bradbury Place)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 164cm (5ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Bradbury Place)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located adjacent to the counter.
- The female toilets are 21m (23yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located adjacent to the counter.
- The male toilets are 21m (23yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.