- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Adelaide Station.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is/are 7 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 320cm x 460cm (10ft 6in x 15ft 1in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The designated parking bays are situated in various positions around the cemetery.
Entrance (Falls Road)
- This information is for the entrance located on the Falls road.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There are paths that transverse the majority of the cemetery.
- The paths have compact earth, tarmac and gravel surfaces.
- The majority of paths are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are no bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located behind the cemetery office.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the female toilets are good.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located behind the cemetery office.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the male toilets are good.
- The toilet units are currently closed to the public.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.