- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Belfast Central.
- Monday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Thursday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Friday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Saturday 11:30 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hi Park.
- The car park is located off the High Street.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played through out the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating and the standard toilets.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 57cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located on the first floor.
- The female toilets are 15m (16yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located on the second floor.
- The male toilets are 25m (27yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Plastic cups are not available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.