- Services / facilities within the grounds include Queen's University, Botanic Gardens, Botanic Station, Ulster Museum and Queen's Film Theatre. There are several hotels in the quarters and a variety of bars and restaurants. The Queens Quarters is located to the south of Belfast City Centre.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Botanic Station.
- There is on street parking available around the Queen's Quarter and there are some public car parking facilities available. Some of the venues in the quarter will have parking available for the vistors/customers.
- There are surfaced pavements throughout the Queen's Quarter.
- There are some easy and moderate slopes in places. There are dropped curbs with tactile paving at crossing points.
- There are information hubs available at several points in the quarter.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- There are accessible toilet facilities located in the some of the premises in the quarter, these may be for customer use only.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are standard toilet facilities located in the some of the premises in the quarter, these maybe for customer use only.