- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Titanic Quarter.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- This service is open 24 hours.
Outside Access (Upper Newtownards Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Upper Newtownards Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The width of the opening here is 380cm.
Level Change (Upper Newtownards Road Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in Ravenscroft Avenue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 500cm x 390cm (16ft 5in x 12ft 10in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the Upper Newtownards Road entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the Upper Newtownards Road entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are also two parent and child spaces within the car park.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.