- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Great Victoria Street.
- One side of the door is used for entry, the other as an exit.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- Capacity is capped at 59 people excluding staff.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Outside Access (Fountain Street)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Restaurant Bar Internal (Ground Cafe)
- Once inside, there is not level access to the service.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
Level Change (Ground Cafe)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the cafe and the toilets.
- There is not a lift for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located on the first floor.
- The female toilets are 15m (16yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located on the first floor.
- The male toilets are 15m (16yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.