Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Birmingham.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wylde Green.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 240cm x 760cm (7ft 10in x 24ft 11in).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 81cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The photographs show the second floor and ground floor meeting rooms respectively.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets and a meeting room.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located opposite the entrance.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The door weight is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 100cm x 180cm (3ft 3in x 5ft 11in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- The emergency alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 120cm (3ft 11in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the sink is 76cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This is an ambulant toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor landing.
- The female and male toilets are 2m (2yd 7in) from the stairs.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is an additional unisex toilet on the second floor .
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.