- Monday 07:00 - 00:30.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 00:30.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 00:30.
- Thursday 07:00 - 00:30.
- Friday 07:00 - 02:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 02:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 00:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Birmingham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Five Ways.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Brindley Place Canalside.
- The car park is located in Brindley Place.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are 2 medium, clearly marked steps for access to a raised seating area.
- The steps do not have handrails.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional pub menu.
- There is an additional seating area outside (photographs 7 and 8).
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located just past the bar, to the left.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from staff at the bar.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 220cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 184cm (6ft).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are sanitary and non-infectious waste disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the toilet roll holder is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 88cm (2ft 11in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located just past the bar, to the left.
- The female and male toilets are 25m (27yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.