- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 10:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Birmingham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Snow Hill.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Newhall Street.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 102cm (3ft 4in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional pub menu.
- Children are allowed in the bar until 7pm.
- Food is served during the following times:
- Sundays 11am til 6pm
- Monday to Friday 12 til 2:30pm and 5pm til 9pm
- Saturday 11am til 8pm.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Male Toilet)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located leading into the toilet cubicle.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
Level Change (Standard Male & Female Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the rear of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are low.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.