- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Blackpool.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Blackpool North.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- Each apartment has a parking bay allocated to it.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 96cm (3ft 2in).
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located in the corridor past reception.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3.
- The lift is 13m (14yd) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 118cm x 69cm (3ft 10in x 2ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are not within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The controls are 130-150cm in height.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do not have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are 12 rooms in total.
- There are 3 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 8 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 1 room(s) which has / have accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 0 adjoining room(s) available for carers.
Location and Access
- There is level access from an accessible entrance.
- No accessible rooms are located in a separate building from the main hotel.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors can be accessed by lift.
- No apartments were available to view at the time of the survey.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.