- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Layton.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park surface is very uneven.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located at the front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The hatch in the small hall is 92cm high,.
Violet Carson Hall
- This hall is off the main foyer.
- There are 6 medium steps to the left and right of the stage.
- These steps are clearly marked with handrails to the left and right respectively.
- The hatch is this area is 92cm high.
- The kitchen is located at the rear of the venue.
- It is equipped with a gas cooker, fridge and microwave.
- The work surface is 90cm high.
- There are three sinks in the kitchen.
- Two of the sinks have leaver taps with no mixer tap.
- The third sink is for hand washing only and has twist and turn taps.
- There are two hatches in the kitchen that serve the Violet Carson Hall and the small hall.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located off the foyer to the right.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the female toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.