- Related link Blackpool Tram.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Blackpool.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a similar ramp to access both the North and South platforms.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are two designated areas on the platforms that mark where the accessible entrances for the trams will stop.
- There are 2 platforms at this station.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- There is not a taxi rank.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- There maybe a small gap between the platform and the tram.
- There maybe a small lip between the platform and the tram.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is located in the toilet block, next to the stop.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 145cm x 230cm (4ft 9in x 7ft 7in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is sensor.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the toilet block.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a 20p charge to use the toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.