- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Squires Gate.
- There is a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The name of the nearest tram stop is Pleasure Beach.
- The venue has seasonal opening times.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is South Beach Car Park.
- The car park is located on South Promenade.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (New South Promenade)
- This information is for the entrance located on New South Promenade.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
Adventure Golf Course
- The adventure golf course has 18 putting greens.
- The putting greens are accessed by pathways.
- The pathways are block paved.
- To access some of the putting greens you will need to walk along the putting greens.
- The surface of the putting greens is artificial turf.
- The putting greens have uneven surfaces.
- The paths around the course contain easy, moderate and steep slopes.
- Some areas of the course are accessed by steps.
- The steps are medium height.
- Some of the steps have handrails on both side.
- Some of the steps do not have any handrails.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.