- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Squires Gate.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Squires Gate Lane)
- This information is for the entrance located Squires Gate Lane.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm (3ft).
Level Change (Squires Gate Lane)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located immediately beyond the entrance.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern Rail.
- Please click here for access information for Northern Rail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- The station is unmanned.
- The platform is not accessible to a wheelchair user.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.