- Monday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- All customers entering any library building are required to wear a mask. This is a government requirement. We'll ask people who don’t comply to come back another time with a mask. The only exceptions are listed on GOV.UK. Safety measures include: quarantining all returned stock for 72 hours before it is made available again to the public controlling the number of people who can enter each library asking every customer to sanitise their hands before entering once inside the library, members of the public will be able to remain for a maximum stay of 30 minutes asking customers to follow the signage to queue outside the library and how to move around the building computers will be cleaned by library staff after each use You will be asked to record your presence in the library using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Binfield.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 132cm (4ft 4in).
- There is a touch pad at a height of 118cm on the right as you exit the library (photograph 3).
- The desk/counter is 47m (51yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A height adjustable chair is / are available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.