- Platform 1 and 2 are accessible via a moderate bridge.
- The platforms are located off Dukes Ride.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Crowthorne.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Crowthorne.
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 06:45 - 10:30.
- Tuesday 06:45 - 10:30.
- Wednesday 06:45 - 10:30.
- Thursday 06:45 - 10:30.
- Friday 06:45 - 10:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 250cm (9ft 10in x 8ft 2in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the ticket office.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 2 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Dukes Ride.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 190cm (6ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Platform 2 Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from platform 1 to platform 2.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading from platform 1 to platform 2.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on the right going up.
- The ramp overcomes the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There is a portable ramp available.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 23:00 - 06:30.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located on platform 2.
- The ticket office is 10m (32ft 10in) from the car park.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Great Western.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by using alternative outside access entrances only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.