Show Easy Read
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- The Lexicon link (new tab) - click here.
- Avenue Multi-storey Car Park link (new tab) - click here.
- Monday 11:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 21:00.
- The venue is located within The Lexicon.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bracknell.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 212cm (6ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Burgers.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 38m (41yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 146cm x 215cm (4ft 9in x 7ft 1in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are female sanitary and non-infectious waste disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- The coat hook is within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 87cm (2ft 10in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear of the building.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 35m (38yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- There is a part time member of staff that is trained in BSL.