- This venue is managed by Bracknell Town Council.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Ashbourne Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of Asbourne Street.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are easy and moderate slopes throughout the park.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.