- The venue is open as and when booked.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- This building will becoming a testing and vaccination centre shortly, COVID precautions such as hand gels, signage will be put in place when it is opened again.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located ahead as you enter.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 79cm (2ft 7in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 180cm x 230cm (5ft 11in x 7ft 7in).
- Floor manoeuvring space is clear in the accessible toilet.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is not a push button style of alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 102cm (3ft 4in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the main corridor.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are low to moderate.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.