- Topshop and Topman are located within the same building.
- Topshop is located on the ground floor.
- Topman is located on the first floor.
- Both venues share the same entrance and lift.
- Please note the lift does not have sufficient manoeuvring space for an electric wheelchair.
Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are no documents available in large print.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is a home service available.
- There is a/are step free accessible changing/fitting room(s) and standard changing/fitting room(s) available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View