- Barburrito is located on the mezzanine floor of the departures lounge, in Bristol Airport.
- For more information on Bristol Airport please click here (new tab).
- For the Departure Lounge and Mezzanine AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The restaurant is located on the mezzanine floor, near to Gates 25-34.
- There is step-free access to the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is high (95cm - 110cm).
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The height of the lowered section at the counter is 81cm.
- There is a clear knee recess beneath the low/lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is step-free access within the restaurant.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- This area does not play background music.
- The type of flooring in this area is tiles and wood.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m from the entrance/opening.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m from the till/counter.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 112cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are wall menus available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Mexican Street Food.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The nearest accessible toilet is at the rear of the mezzanine floor.
- The nearest standard toilets are at the rear of the mezzanine floor.