Show Easy Read
- This guide gives parking information for the Express Drop-off and Pick Up and Route and route information from the car park to the Terminal Building.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the end of North Side Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 365cm x 600cm (11ft 12in x 19ft 8in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located around the covered waiting area.
- Tickets are given at the entry gate and are paid via cash or card on exiting the car park.
- There is a help button located on the ticket machine.
- The nearest parking bay is approximately 150 metres from the arrivals entrance and the furthest is 180 metres.
- There are currently building works taking place around this area so the number of blue badge bays have reduced down to three.
Blue Badge Bays to Terminal Building
- Due to current building works, access to the pathway is in front of the Blue Badge bays via a dropped kerb.
- Cones have been set out to show where the temporary pathway is located.
- The temporary pathway has a moderate slope leading up to the covered waiting area.
- The surface of the pathway is tarmac for a short distance before becoming flag stones for the rest of the route.
- Turn right once inside the covered waiting area and follow the path round to the left.
- A help point and a number of wheelchairs are located to the right in the covered waiting area.
- Continue ahead and then turn right on to the covered walkway.
- The surface of the walkway is made up of flagstones that are uneven in places.
- The uneven surfaces vary from easy to moderate slopes.
- At the bottom of the walkway continue straight ahead towards the Arrivals entrance, which is located to the right.