Getting Help and Assistance
- Bristol Airport Special Assistance please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- There is a changing places facility available in the Terminal Building, near the Arrivals Hall.
- This information is for the entrance located to the left as you enter the Arrivals entrance.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is vinyl.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble Access Guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Terminal Building - Arrivals Hall link (new tab) - click here.
- Terminal Building - Check In link (new tab) - click here.