- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Grove Pay and Display.
- The car park is located to the side of Prince Street Bridge on The Grove.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are Blue Badge bays on the quayside adjacent to the Arnolfini Gallery. The surface is cobbled where as The Grove car park surface is tarmac.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm (6ft 7in).
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located between the quayside and the landing stage.
- There is/are 8 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are in the centre.
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.