- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 400cm (13ft 1in).
- Access to this landing stage is level from the Gas Ferry North Quay including The Boathouse Bar and Pantry and the Spoke and Stringer restaurants.
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm but this is one of the more accessible landing stages.
- Details are given for the lift access to Gasworks Lane and the continuation of the harbourside walk.
Lift (Lift to Gasworks Lane)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located beside the Boathouse Bar and Pantry.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the The Boathouse Bar and Pantry entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 108cm x 146cm (3ft 7in x 4ft 9in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- The lift is outside the buildings and available at all times. From the lower level there is level access to the ferry landing stage to the right and to the harbourside walk to the left. On the far side of this harbour section there is a moderate slope up Millennium Promenade to the Millennium Square area or a longer, easy slope with landings to continue the harbourside walk back towards the city centre.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.