- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located on the quayside adjacent to the ramp.
- There is car parking 60m from the ferry which is intended for customers of The Cottage pub and restaurant and users of the Bristol Sailing School. Entrance to the drop off point is via the car park to The Harbour Master's Office on Cumberland Road.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The access to the boat is usually from the gate part way down the ramp which enables level access to the platform lift on board Brigantia.
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the quayside.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 145cm (4ft 9in).
- The height between the landing stage and the side of the boat can vary by around 20cm.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.