- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the quayside.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 400cm (13ft 1in).
Level Change (Ferry Stop Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located between the quayside and the landing stage.
- There is/are 9 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are in the centre.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.