- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Clifton Down.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Whiteladies Road.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Whiteladies Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are opposite the venue and are strip bays. The standard on-street parking is pay and display and strips bays.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a portable ramp available for entry to the venue.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The desk/counter is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is seating with armrests available throughout the venue.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The stairs have a handrail on the left to begin with, then a handrail on the right.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the rear of the building.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G- 1.
- The lift is approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 62cm x 100cm (2ft x 3ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does not have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
Consultation Room First Floor
- The consultation room is for general eye tests and eye exams.
- The consultation room has a single heavy door that opens away from you and is 86cm in width.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the lift.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- This is by lift.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.