- Services / facilities within the grounds include 6 football pitches, tennis courts, a running circuit, BMX track and a bowling green.
- A Victorian city park with children's playgrounds, a fishing lake and plenty of green space, it is a popular site for community events.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stapleton Road.
- Bus stops for the park are on Muller Road and Fishponds Road.
- The venue is open 24hrs and the venue has seasonal opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located situated in Park Avenue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Car parking opening hours
- Monday to Friday: 07:30 to dusk
- Saturday to Sunday: 08:30 to dusk
- Car park closed on 25th December.
- This information is for the entrance located on Fishponds Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 136cm (4ft 6in) wide.
- There are many similar entrances around the park, most of which are on Muller Road and Fishponds Road.
Level Change (Entrances)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- Entrances into the park range from easy to steep slopes.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are many footpaths across the park. Some are wide, firm tarmac paths.
- There are some steep gradients and wheelchair users may require assistance on these paths.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Venue not staffed.