- Monday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bedminster.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the main entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 270cm x 670cm (8ft 10in x 21ft 12in).
- The nearest designated bay is 43m (47yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Main Corridor)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the main corridor.
- There is/are 5 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a lift to access this area/service.
- The lift does bypass the step(s).
Lift (Main Corridor)
- The lift is located in the main corridor.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are LG, G.
- The platform lift accesses a small level change.
- The lift is approximately 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 100cm x 150cm (3ft 3in x 4ft 11in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There are rooms for children of different age groups from baby to pre-school.
- There are play areas outside with level access from each room.
- Themed outdoor areas are currently under construction.
- Each classroom has toilet facilities and in each area one cubicle has grab rails and an outward opening door.
- There are also baby change facilities for staff use in all relevant areas.
Breast Feeding Room
- The breast feeding room is to the right, off the main corridor and is in a quiet area.
- Tables and chairs with armrests are available.
- The Hub is opposite the reception desk in the main entance foyer.
- The Hub is an area where parents can meet informally with facilities for drinks and snacks.
Parents Lounge / Meeting Room
- The Parents Lounge opens off the main foyer to the left of the main entrance.
- The space is used for small groups, such as baby massage, or for meetings in an informal setting.
- There is level access to the room from the main entrance and ample space for a wheelchair to manoeuvre.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is tactile, pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in the reception area.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards (automatically).
- The door is push pad activated.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 295cm x 315cm (9ft 8in x 10ft 4in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 225cm (7ft 5in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are non-infectious waste and sanitary disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Within this cubicle is an adjustable height shower / changing table for children.
- The shower head is adjustable and the changing table is 120cm wide by 100cm deep.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located in the entrance foyer.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.