- The station is unmanned and the only access to platforms 1 & 2 are by steps.
- Platform 1 is for trains to Weston-Super-Mare and The West.
- Platform 2 is for trains to Bristol Temple Meads.
- There are customer help points.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 146cm (4ft 9in) wide.
- The entrance gives access to the bridge, then there are steps leading down to both platforms.
- There is not level access to the service.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Great Western.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
Additional Station Information
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
Level Change (Platforms 1 & 2)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located immediately beyond the main entrance.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.