- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on South Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Western Railway.
- Please click here for access information for Great Western Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.