- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Montpelier.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Entrances to the park are located on Effingham Road and Melita Road.
- The entrances have no gates and easy slopes beyond them.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are easy and moderate slopes throughout the park.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in a toilet block.
- The female and male toilets are 33m (36yd 3in) from the Melita Road entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.
Level Change (Toilet Block)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Venue is not staffed.