- Withywood Park is a green space including a play area, skateboard arena and basketball/netball court.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Parson Street.
- Bus stops are located on Four Acres.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- A parking space is not easy to find around the park because of narrow roads and resident parking.
- This information is for the entrance located on Keble Avenue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
- There are many similar entrances into the park. All of which are not really suitable for easy wheelchair access.
Level Change (Withywood Park)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- All entrances have a easy to moderate ramp leading into the park.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- Access to the park is unrestricted 24 hours per day.
- There are many footpaths across the park. Most are wide, firm tarmac paths.
- The paths do not have lighting.
- There are benches in the park.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Venue not staffed.