Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Thursday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Friday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday 09:30 - 16:30.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Milton Keynes Central.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 380cm x 460cm (12ft 6in x 15ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Market Hill.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 2000cm (6ft 7in x 65ft 7in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on High Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 69cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the left of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.