Show Easy Read
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Milton Keynes Central.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 380cm x 460cm (12ft 6in x 15ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Market Hill.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 200cm x 2000cm (6ft 7in x 65ft 7in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Market Hill.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 184cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the store.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Counter (Till Point)
- The counter is 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Accessible Changing Room
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- The accessible changing room is located to the rear of the store.
- The facility is 26m (28yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible changing room are 206cm x 258cm (6ft 9in x 8ft 6in).
- There is not a sink.
- There is an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- The height of the seat is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There are dropdown and fixed handrails in the fitting room.
- There is a flip down seat with armrests on both sides.
- There is an armchair.
- There are 3 standard changing rooms.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.