- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Milton Keynes.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Friday 11:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 16:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cornwalls Meadow Pay and Display.
- The car park is located on Cornwalls Meadow.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (away from you).
Second set of doors
- The automatic doors are push pad activated.
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The width of the door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The restaurant is located on the ground and first floor.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern European cuisine.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the stairs.
- The lift is a stair lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- A member of staff will assist in working the stair lift.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- The unisex toilet(s) is/are 3m (3yd 10in) from the stair lift.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet(s).
- This is by lift.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.