Café Rouge Introduction
- The Café Rouge is located on the first floor of The Mall, Cribbs Causeway, with lift access from the car parks.
- There is step-free via lift access to the Café Rouge from the shopping centre car park.
- For more information on Cribbs Causeway please click here (new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For information regarding opening times, menus and bookings, please visit the Café Rouge Bristol Cribbs page on the Café Rouge website.
- For information regarding the Goodfoodtalks app which provides menus in alternative formats, please click here.
- There is a team member available for help and assistance.
- There is not a team member trained in British Sign Language.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the venue.
- The nearest bus stop is located on the Cribbs Causeway Bus Station.
- The nearest train station is Bristol Parkway.
- For more information on Bristol Parkway (BPW) Station please click here (opens new tab).
- The restaurant shares the shopping centres parking facilities.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The venue shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- This information is for the entrance located on the first floor, in the restaurants area.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'CAFÉ ROUGE'.
- There is step-free access at this entrance, via lift.
- The width of the door opening is 155cm.
- There is a member of staff available for assistance at this entrance.
- There is a lift to access this entrance.
Eating and Drinking
Service and Menus
- Tables can be booked in advance.
- There is full table service.
- Menu types include; handheld menus and online menus.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- Staff can read menus to customers if requested.
- Menus in alternative formats are available on the Good Food Talks app/website.
- The type of food served here is French Cuisine.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Adapted cups are not available.
- Adapted cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- This area does play background music.
- Background music is played at all times.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a portable card machine available for payment.
- Background music is only played in the rear part of the café, not the main seating area at the front.
Tables and Seating
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The majority of tables are accessible to wheelchair users.
- The standard height for the underside of dining tables is 73cm.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- There are also long tables, booths and bench seats.
- The type of flooring in this area is tiles and wood.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is some flooring which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located in the shopping centre, 20m to the left of the Café Rouge entrance.
- There is a Changing Places facility available in the shopping centre as well as accessible and ambulant toilets.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located in the shopping centre, 20m to the left of the Café Rouge entrance.