Opening Times (April - September)
- Monday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (October - March)
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
Vehicle Entrance and Exit
- The vehicle entrance is located just off Wood Walton Road.
- The vehicle exit is located just off Wood Walton Road.
- During opening hours there is no height restriction barrier at the entrance or exit.
- The site does not allow vehicles above the size of a standard transit van or trailer beyond 8'6".
- During busier periods there may be a queue of vehicles into the recycling centre.
- The office has a single door to enter measuring 90cm in width, that opens away from you (push) and is heavy.
- The office has a desk with some tea making facilities and staff to help with any requirements.
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- There is a pedestrian walkway either side of the road as you pass the recycling bins and parking.
- There are between 1 and 10 deep steps which have handrails on both sides to access some of the skips.
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text and pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the office entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located in the office.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 230cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 7in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Office Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.