- Services / facilities within the grounds include a football pitch, cricket pitch and a children's play area.
- The venue is open from dawn til dusk.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dullingham.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in Church Lane.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are football and cricket pitches available.
Children's Play Area
- There is a children's play area available.
- The entrance gate is 85cm wide and opens away push.
- The play equipment has level access leading to it, and has a rubberised and grass surface.
- Bench seating is available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.