- Related link Brampton Park Golf Club - Club House & Course.
- Related link Brampton Park Golf Club - Driving Range.
Opening Times (Summer)
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (Winter)
- Monday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Saturday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday 07:30 - 16:30.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Huntingdon.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 380cm x 700cm (12ft 6in x 22ft 12in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 40m (43yd 2ft) from the Golf Shop entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 42m (45yd 2ft) from the Golf Shop entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Golf Shop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the right side of the main building.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- The width of the door opening is 71cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 7cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- The prescription box is at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are good.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the Golf Shop.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest facility is located within the club house.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest facilities are located within the club house.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.